Guild wars to obtain karma points for Meley Dungeon

• Hello,

could someone explain me what's the fastest, easiest way to get karma points for Meley Dungeon? I've been trying challenging a secondary guild of mine but I get a ridicolous amount of points, like +100 ~ +300. It's really disappointing.
    I've seen there are guilds in the guild rank which have got over one million (!!) of karma points.

Thanks in advance.

• if you win against a guild that has a lot of points, you gain more for every win. so either boost it with a guild that already has lots of points, or win with the guild that has less points. that way, the amount of points gained keeps increasing.

• Hmm... I get what you mean but I'm dumb and still kind of confused.

Let's say that I've got three guilds:

- guild A, the one I do meley with;
    - guild B, brand new lv. 20

- guild C, same as guild B.

What am I supposed to do? Challenging B vs. C in order to increase its points and then... challenge A vs. B?

• youu need around 750 Guild wars for around 30 Million points when u hit this magic number you get 1,3-1,5 Million points every Guild war.

thats my guild:

Guild wars / Wins / Los / Draws / Points

2KritJo.png

edit// You need 2 Guilds best is when you start both level 20 and then u start field guild wars each 30minutes

and then win los win los win los

• That's exactly what I was talking about, that's an enormous amount of points...

So, regarding my previous example, should I challenge B vs. C continuously, making them win/lose alternately?

Best is 2 level 40 Characters with both has a Guild level 20.

Then u start Guild wars in the background and let them fight for weeks.

And then Lose / Win / Lose / Win and thats for around 750 Guild wars

• Very well, thank you.

I've been doing a test with two old guilds of mine, which did not have high starting karma points.

What makes me confused, is that after every challenge (and victory), the amount of karma points obtained seems to get smaller and smaller, like a curve which gets gradually flatter.

But I did not use two lv. 20 brand new guilds, so maybe that's why...

• Very well, thank you.

I've been doing a test with two old guilds of mine, which did not have high starting karma points.

What makes me confused, is that after every challenge (and victory), the amount of karma points obtained seems to get smaller and smaller, like a curve which gets gradually flatter.

But I did not use two lv. 20 brand new guilds, so maybe that's why...

Its the best when u do it in the background with 2 new guilds put both characters map1 and start Field guild wars for 30 minutes.

When you start doing this it allways looks like nothing happens but when you hit 400 Guild wars i think then you see the Guild Points growing.