Is this game FreetoPlay or PaytoWin?

• Why aren't good events happening anymore?

e.g Catch The King, Okey and etc

From what i heard and saw in the wiki the okey event comes twice a year, once during the christmas month and probably one more time in summer i guess.

Right now it's bad because we were facing 2 bad Events right one after another with ramadan and the asmodeus-Event.

Let's see what comes next, luckily this "Event" isn't taking too long to End, i think its going on for 1 more week until we got rid of it

• Moved to the english section

veryokz3szy7ak5z.png
    …•♔ ♥ Menschen ändern sich, jedoch niemals ohne Grund ♥♔ •…

Denn wenn ich dich für 'ne Sekunde seh' - Dann tut es mir ein ganzes Jahr lang weh ♫

♪ Ich will einfach nur vergessen - Wie sehr du mir fehlst

• Edo Tensei!

Not sure where this misunderstanding comes from, but it's not either free2play OR pay2win. It's both.

It is free to play, obviously, as you can play it for free and, given you invest enough time, get pretty much everything relevant in the game, worst case via farming and then simply buying the stuff you want ingame.

But yeah, if you don't aim for just playing, but actually winning, you'll most probably have to pay - strongly depending on how you define "winning" in a game like Metin2. First one on max level? First / quickest one to solo-kill all bosses? Strongest one in PvP? If the latter, open PvP or duels or guild wars? By which standards for fights and for tactics & support item usage?

Theoretically everyone can have their own goal that they see as a "win" and in some cases RL money might not be needed for that, especially if it's a very individual goal. But for the common M2 retard with more or less standard goals: Yes, if you want to "win", you have to pay. Dearly.

Ehemals nicht gebannt.