Felis

• we really need a push for server felis, is summer in a new server, we need a reason for play.. we need event where we can drop dioxid titan and magic stones.. low level can sell these boxes and make yang and high levels can spend yang in inventory. if you watch the market, there are always only 1-2 dioxid titan in shop. Give us a reason for dont quit the game, give us events.. you only think yohara stuff and azrael, is ok, but you started a new server so think about it too!

• I guess one month without events is good for balancing. After this month i guess there will be new events...

Yo ich bin Fresh Dumbledore

Back from the Underground

Back for more

Ich rappe hier

ich rappe dort

ich rappe hundert mal besser

als der dunkle lord

yo (hier könnte ihre Werbung stehen)

• Nyxia

Hat das Label Discussion hinzugefügt
  • we live scaried about the fusion with azrael, we never know when it can happens, people watching server with 0 events and really, really bad daily events and stop to play.. we losing players everyday, and please, if you are reading this message and you wanna be the funny guy that say "so why you start new server?" please, avoid to answer, you will never be funny. MaxRojale and company must understand that we live in the anxiety, anxiety of fusion, to spend useless money for being in azrael in few days with crap characters.. felis is too hard, we need a real balance with events.. or just say these words "these server not gonna be fusion before january- february- march ecc ecc" say something!

• I do not give promises that I may not be able to keep and cannot rule out that Felis may be merged with another server some day. Please keep in mind that the possiblity of a future merge is not a decision that I have direct influence over.

Your requests regarding additional drop events for Felis will be forwarded but I consider it highly unlikey that "Magic Stone" and "Titanium Dioxide" drops will be considered an option.

announcement_metin2_de_54feac43dffe2977595ab438a51d872c.gif
    Danke CoVox!

• okey event - king event - clairvoyance event.. we need these normal events that ever been in all server, always.. what is happening to felis?? thank you for the answer.. also worldboss should be enough on this server.. i dont get why nothing changing from 14/04 to today

• Like, im kinda confused. Felis is a regular Server just like teutonia, spain, Portugal ….
    u even knew this when starting on felis and ur still, somehow, unable to understand?

Theres a reason why we have so called „Event“ and „regular/normal“ servers.

• and tell me, we risk to go in azrael in few weeks, cause we are playing in 15 in all server now (and this was the best start server ever, full of people, all channel full, was incredible) and we will have crap characters? is this a correct thing? no of course is not, everyone left this server cause there is nothing.. and if you dont play felis, and im sure you are not (or probably you log in 1h per day), it's useless to talk with this sarcasm.. you pretending to be interest in something that you are not, you are here just for spam

• everyone left this server cause there is nothing

BRO THATS HOW NEW SERVERS WORK. hype for 1-3 months and then its over aka "gg, go next". so sad its always the same story and somehow ppl are still delusional enough to think " THIS TIME ITS GONNA BE DIFFERENT, FOR SURE"

• and tell me, we risk to go in azrael in few weeks, cause we are playing in 15 in all server now (and this was the best start server ever, full of people, all channel full, was incredible) and we will have crap characters? is this a correct thing? no of course is not, everyone left this server cause there is nothing.. and if you dont play felis, and im sure you are not (or probably you log in 1h per day), it's useless to talk with this sarcasm.. you pretending to be interest in something that you are not, you are here just for spam

why are you so sure it would be merged with azrael? that would make no sense.

• everything from gameforge has no sense. That's why i am complaining, and stop write "is your decision play there and blablablablabla" stop, if you havent good argoment for improve the situation, dont say anything

• i mean bro - what u expect? thats a common situation. Like tetraPhoenix already said - 1-3 months of fun and after this period of time the server will be dead anyways.

cant understand that ppl start new server over and over again and wounder why the player rate going down from time to time.

Next time start on a old server - trust me, its more worth

• stop, if you havent good argoment for improve the situation, dont say anything

saying ppl should stop investing time and money into new servers is the best argument ever made. theres nothing else u can do.

not like me and other ppl explained it like 500x already but since im a generous guy im gonna do it again:

step 1: open new server

step 2: profit from "not so smart guys"

step 3: do nothing

step 4: merge server

step 5: repeat

step 6:

da921323f02b53a48d8d066a5eaf3c7e.png

• Catch the king will definitelly come. With catch the king, there are magic stones and titan dioxide.

But all of this does not change the fact, that players are leaving the server.

Summer is starting so other servers also struggle with an active player base.

So what do you want? Should the server die and not be merged with another server until you and your guild have successfully farmed the sungmahi tower?

Cause that's not gonna happen.

As soon as the server population or the item shop income of the server falls below a certain threshold, the server will most likely be merged.

That's the way of all dying servers.

I don't really think, that Felis is to merged into Azreal. Why do I think that? Azrael is an event server, Felis is not. I think many players of Felis do not know that.

Usually servers are only merged with similar servers.

So Felis will either be merged onto Germania oder Teutonia, but most likely with Europe.

• Like, im kinda confused. Felis is a regular Server just like teutonia, spain, Portugal ….
    u even knew this when starting on felis and ur still, somehow, unable to understand?

Theres a reason why we have so called „Event“ and „regular/normal“ servers.

People always make the same misstakes when gameforge launch a new server, its like you broke up with your girlfriend twice but you think a third time it will be "different" lol